Pages

August 29, 2010

Mishmash

Firstly, sorry for the lack of posts lately - what a busy week!! And although my week was busy, it wasn't very eventful or post worthy, so apologies.
Yesterday I spend the best part of the afternoon and night over at the PNE (fair) and wouldn't you know it - I had forgotten to charge my camera battery and I only had about 5 pictures worth of life in it. So sad as I love taking photos at fairs - so many fantastic shots just waiting to be snapped! Oh well! The first stop we made was at the petting farm - and since I can't resist adorable/all animals, this is where my 5 rounds were taken (not very fashion oriented, but too cute not to post).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think I'm going to have to go back next weekend though - I didn't even eat the funnel cake or tiny donuts!

On antoher notes, I have designated today as my day to relax and get caught up on my fashion magazines - September issue Sunday if you will. Coffee in hand, this afternoon will be spent devouring fall fashion trends and drooling over the latest designer wardrobe must haves.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment