Pages

September 18, 2010

new york fashion week

Photobucket
Although I would have loved to attend NY fashion week, sadly it was not in the cards for me this year (or any year as a matter of fact), but you can mark my words that I WILL be there next fall (or maybe even this winter - cross fingers). In the mean time, like most of us commoners I happily settled myself in front of all forms of media outlets for the past week.
Having ended now, I can't say that most of the collections were ground breaking and although I wanted my heart to race as I ran over the creation, generally speaking, I wasn't overly inspired this time around (which actually is quite alright as now I'm looking forward to fall even more). Plain and simple were the two words that came to me over the course of the week, which isn't always a bad thing, but it was somehow just a little too much. Not to say that I didn't love some pieces mind you, not at all. Here are a few of those that caught my eye...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
images: new york magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment