Pages

September 5, 2010

Outfit post

Just a quick outfit post. Worn this weekend, I bought the jacket from Club Monaco on Friday and am absolutely in love with it. They were sold out of the xs (apparently the first week they came in), but I couldn't turn my back on it and so decided just to go up one size and I'm so happy I did. I actually like the looser fit. This one will fast become a staple in my fall wardrobe.

The white top in the middle pic is from Vince (via shopbop). Probably won't get too much more use out of it this year, but the sheer silk fabric is gorgeous and I love that you can dress it up or down so easily just by adding accessories. The denim leggings are from Joe's Jeans. SO comfy but thank goodness for the zipper at the leg or my ankle may have broke trying to get my foot in!
Photobucket

1 comment: